Why are Some Songs Greyed Out on Spotify (Unplayable)
If you can listen to Spotify songs before without problem, but now they are greyed out and you can't listen to them anymore. There are three reasons that could be caused this situation.
1. Connection Error. If the Internet connection is unstable when using Spotify desktop client, it will also lead Spotify songs not available. Besides, please make sure the 'Offline Mode' is turned off.
Spotify Not Playing Music
- Select your language: Spotify offers three types of subscription: Spotify Free, Spotify Premium ($9.99 per month) and Spotify Family ($14.99 per month).Spotify Free users have access to listen to ad-inserted Spotify music for free, but Spotify alleged “download” offline listening mode is available for Premium subscriber only.And both Spotify Free users and Spotify Premium subscribers are.
- You will need phone, laptop, desktop or tablet with the latest Spotify app as the music source. Fire up the Spotify app, start to play a song and select 'Devices Available' menu. Then you can select the Sonos speakers and all the speakers will start to play songs. Use Third-party Spotify Playlist Players. Many third party players such as.
Why Can't Spotify Play Some Songs
2. Network Matters. If you are using Spotify app on mobile devices, you might have carelessly shut down the cellular data usage for Spotify.
If you play a song that has a Canvas video, the video will play automatically unless you've turned off this feature or enabled Spotify's Data Saver. Not all songs have Canvas videos, and there's no way to search for Canvas videos in the app. To test out Canvas, try playing Beyonce's 'Hold Up' from her album Lemonade. Add Spotify Songs. As the spotify has been opened, now you can add songs that you are fond of from Spotify to the converter. Click 'Add Files' and there are 2 ways to add Spotify songs. The first one is drag songs, playlists, albums, artists, tracks, etc. Directly to the blank area of the interface. One thing you need to do is download Spotify music as common audio formats, like MP3. By doing that, all players can play Spotify music without a problem. Here we can meet the DRmare Spotify Music Downloader with the best efficiency. It has the ability to download music from Spotify as MP3, FLAC, WAV, and more.
3. Regional Block/Country Limits. It's important to note that not all Spotify songs are available in all countries. If you have traveled to another country and some Spotify tracks greyed out occasionally, it means that these tracks are unavailable in the country you are being in. This can't be controlled by Spotify but it's up to the individual music companies.
The above factors can prevent free and paid subscribers from playing music, playlists and albums on Spotify. Fortunately, no matter which situation you are, there is a solution to fix the Spotify songs greyed out problem. Let's check the detailed guide out!