Jul 22,2019 • Filed to: Streaming Music Services & Sites Tips • Proven solutions
- Spotify Ad Remover. It is a tool, which can help the users to block ads from Spotify freeware. Users can also uninstall the app if they find that the app is not working properly. Using the app is very easy. Run the Spotify Ad from the Administrator account. Now click the block button, which will block all ads on Spotify.
Are you ruffled by frequently popping ads while playing music on Spotify? Of course this a common nuisance and disgusting sight to a mass of Spotify users from across all divides. If you are a distressed easy target of this mix-up, just calm your nerves and pay keen attention to the guide provided on how to block ads on Spotify in this article.
Part 1. How to Remove Spotify Ads with Spotify Ad Blocker
Spotify is no doubt an exceptionally outstanding music library software with millions of diehards around the globe. Thanks to its ability to provide an array of music in a simple straightforward manner. However, the ever presence of ads while playing your music files is quite an annoying sight to nearly every user. This is definitely a hindrance to a better music experience. Fortunately, this perennial problem can be easily curbed via simple mitigation means. This involves removing ads directly from Spotify app using the host file or using an effective third-party Spotify ad blocker. Whichever case, your music experience is pretty enhanced.
Ensure that Spotify receives all the money it should (no ad blockers), and prevent Spotify from paying out money that it shouldn’t (no fake streams). Unfortunately for Spotify, in addition to ad blockers for browsers, there are apps for Windows and Android designed to block the streaming service’s ads. BlockTheSpot Video, audio & banner adblock/skip for Spotify. Current Version: 0.13 Last updated: 5th March 2019 Last tested version: 188.8.131.52.g92d52c4f Important Notice. If you are using Spotify 1.1.5.xxx or newer, please use run the automatic downgrade script here which will downgrade to 184.108.40.206.g92d52c4f and also disable auto-update.
How to remove ads on Spotify directly:
Having a premium version of Spotify comes with the advantage of ads-free experience. However, the free account is plagued with incessant ads which derails great music experience within the app. This should not install anxiety within yourself because there is always a gloss at the end of the tunnel. This gloss is the use of host file to get rid of ads on your Spotify music.
Step 1. Run the Spotify application in your device and login using your credentials.
Step 2. Navigate to the “Edit” menu at the top of the window and select the “Preferences” from the subsequent sub-menu.
Step 3. From the preference, alter the “Proxy” settings to HTTPS. Also enter 220.127.116.11 and 80 as your Host and Port values respectively. Ensure the settings made looks as below.
Once this information is supplied, you can then play your favorite Spotify music without being interrupted by ads at all.
Block Ad on Spotify with a Thrid-Party Ad Blocker
EZBlocker is an amazing simple and total no-brainer program that can easily block or mute your ads from popping up on your Spotify songs. EZBlocker does this by preventing the ads from loading such that in an event an ad loads, the EZBlocker mutes Spotify till the ad is over. There is generally no more functionality for this tool apart from just blocking the ads. In the process, no other sound gets blocked as only Spotify app is muted. No setup requirement is needed. Users can drag the program’s files into any folder and run there. If you want to upgrade the EZBlocker, just replace the executable files.
How to Block Ads on Spotify using NoteBurner
Step 1. Download the latest version of EZBlocker. Drag the downloaded file to any folder and run it.
Step 2. When the program opens, ensure both the “Mute Only Spotify” and “Disable All Ads” options are marked.
Part 2. Download Spotify for Playback Offline without Any Ads
iMusic is the best spotify music downloader program that lets you download, stream, record or transfer music between various popular devices. This compact all-in-one software is quite impressive in design and features a bunch of amazing capabilities. Althought this program is a paid software, the payback service is extremely worth. The comprehensive music options lets you acces and discover impressive artists as well as manage your music library in a convinient and less daunting manner.
iMusic - 1 Click Download Music from Spotify to Enjoy without Ads
- Boost easy access to a host of popular functional media sharing sites such as Spotify, YouTube, and Facebook among others. To be precise, more than 3000 sites can be accessed via iMusic program.
- Easily fix music file difficulties such as unplayable tracks, corrupted metadata, missing tracks, and duplicate songs.
- Transfer your favorite music without legal or computer limitations between ios and Android devices, iTunes, TV Shows, and Podcasts among others.
- Make it possible to record high quality music from radio stations or from any other music software by simply clicking the “Rec” button.
- Hold a great search feature which makes it quite easy to discover and access trending collection of different genre music playlists, and top artists.
- Offer an opportunity for users to backup their iTunes library such that they can be restored to a new system in case of accidental loss or purchase of a new system.
How to Download Spotify Music for Listening without Ads
Step 1. Download iMusic
If you don’t have iMusic program, simply go to the download webpage , download it and install in your computer. Start iMusic program to display the main window.
Step 2. Copy the URL and Start to Download Spotify
Navigate to the “Get Music” window and subsequently click the “Download”. Within this page, there is a URL paste box and access to hot common download platforms such as YouTube, Spotify, and Vevo among others. Tab to open spotify and search the song to download within spotify site. When you find the respective song, just copy the URL and go back to the iMusic program.
Locate the “Paste URL” box within the iMusic primary window and paste the respective URL code for the Spotify song you just copied. After pasting, choose your preferred output media file format for example MP3 and MP4. When you are satisfied with your selections, just click the “Download” button commence the download process. Thereafter you can transfer the downloaded spotify songs to other devices without any difficulties.
Step 3. Check Downloaded Songs on iTunes Library
After finish downloading Spotify songs, the downloaded songs will automatically go into your iTunes library, you also could see it in iMusic's iTunes library.
Step 4. Transfer Downloaded Spotify to iPhone or Android
If you are used to listen to Spotify music on your mobile phones, iMusic also facilitates in transferring downloaded songs to your iPhone, Android, iPad or other devices. Just turn to the DEVICE tab on top, then sync your device with your computer. Choose the third option, select your favorite songs, and then click the '+' icon to transfer them to your mobile devices.
Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter is an amazing functional all-in-one tool capable of permanently getting rid of ads. Once the ads have been eliminated, users can freely share their favorite Spotify tracks without being disturbed by nuisance popping ads. Tuneskit removes DRM lock from Spotify tracks and convert these songs to popular DRM-free media formats such as MP3, AAC, and WAV among others without any loss in audio quality. In the process of getting rid of this protection, the program also eliminates ads free of charge with a speed of up to 5X faster than normal converters.
How to Block Ads on Spotify Using Tuneskit
Step 1. Download Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter to your computer and install it before launching.
Step 2. When Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter launches, Spotify application shall open automatically. Locate the respective Spotify tracks, albums or playlist from Spotify app and simply drag them to Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter interface. Alternatively, copy the Spotify links, paste to the search box and hit “+” button to upload the tracks.
Step 3.Navigate to the menu located at the top right side of the program’s window and tab on “Preference”. A Preferences window shall pop-up where you can play with some basic track parameters such as quality, bit rate, and output format among others.
Step 4. When you are fully done with your preferred settings, hit the “Convert” button to begin converting Spotify music to those formats free of DRM protection. Once the conversion is complete, Spotify ads will be completely eliminated from the Spotify tracks.
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter is an excellent software capable of removing ads from Spotify music for free. This program gets rid of ads by simply unlocking the DRM protection in Spotify songs. NoteBurner convert Spotify music to DRM free formats like MP3, WAV, and FLAC among others while preserving ID3 Tags and quality of the file. This program does not call for any extra hardware or virtual drive installation and downloads Spotify music free of ads so that you can play them without ads disturbance.
How to Block Ads on Spotify using NoteBurner
Step 1. Download, install and run NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter.
Step 2. To upload your Spotify songs to the NoteBurner program, just hit either the “+” button or the program’s center. A pop-up window shall open prompting you to copy and paste the or simply drag and drop the Spotify playlist link.
Step 3. Once the playlist is uploaded, hit the gear button situated at the upper right of the program interface. Select your desired output format, quality as well as the output save location. Click “Convert” button and locate your free-ads Spotify songs on the local save path you provided.
Ads popping up whenever playing music in Spotify is no doubt a disturbing sight. However, this is definitely not a big a problem as earlier on envisaged. Thanks to the numerous useful ad blocker apps available for Spotify music tracks. Grab your chance to deliver yourself from the ads mess on your Spotify by simply utilizing one of these useful options.
Spotify claims we’re blocking their access to products and updates to their app.
- When we reached out to Spotify about Siri and AirPlay 2 support on several occasions, they’ve told us they’re working on it, and we stand ready to help them where we can.
- Spotify is deeply integrated into platforms like CarPlay, and they have access to the same app development tools and resources that any other developer has.
- We found Spotify’s claims about Apple Watch especially surprising. When Spotify submitted their Apple Watch app in September 2018, we reviewed and approved it with the same process and speed with which we would any other app. In fact, the Spotify Watch app is currently the No. 1 app in the Watch Music category.
Spotify wants all the benefits of a free app without being free.
- Apps that are free to you aren’t charged by Apple.
- Apps that earn revenue exclusively through advertising — like some of your favorite free games — aren’t charged by Apple.
- App business transactions where users sign up or purchase digital goods outside the app aren’t charged by Apple.
- Apps that sell physical goods — including ride-hailing and food delivery services, to name a few — aren’t charged by Apple.
- The majority of customers use their free, ad-supported product, which makes no contribution to the App Store.
- A significant portion of Spotify’s customers come through partnerships with mobile carriers. This generates no App Store contribution, but requires Spotify to pay a similar distribution fee to retailers and carriers.
- Even now, only a tiny fraction of their subscriptions fall under Apple’s revenue-sharing model. Spotify is asking for that number to be zero.
Spotify No Ads Mac 2019 Download
What does that have to do with music? A lot.
Spotify No Ads Mac 2019 Download
Apple Media Helpline