Did you know that you can change the Spotify language and replace it with your native one? The desktop version features an option to change it within the app. However, this can’t be done from the Spotify app for iPhone and Android. You will have to do it from your phone’s settings. Follow this step-by-step guide to change Spotify language on iPhone, Android, and Computer!
Tap the Settings button at the bottom of the app to access the Spotify Settings page on your mobile device. These are useful preferences that you can switch on or off when you want to make important adjustments, such as listening to music at a lower quality if you’re out and about, and don’t want to consume too much data usage.
How to Change Spotify Language on iPhone or iPad
- Spotify web has a dedicated page with a full list of shortcuts to every function of the app (for both Windows and Mac). You can learn shortcuts for the obvious things like playing next or previous track, as well as more advanced actions like switching to shuffle mode or logging out of Spotify.
- Xpotify, a popular Spotify client for Windows 10, is now an open source project.Xpotify wraps the progressive web app experience of Spotify into a Windows 10 app and adds features such as Live.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Go to General settings.
- Scroll down a little and tap Language & Region.
- Select the first option – iPhone Language.
- Choose your preferred language from the list.
- Tap on the Change to the language confirmation message.
Your iPhone will take a second or two to apply the changes. But ensure that this will also change the language of entire content on your iPhone.
How to Change Spotify Language on Android
- Launch the Settings app on your Android device and tap on System.
- Go to the Languages & input section by typing in the search bar or scrolling to the bottom.
- Tap on Languages.
- Hit Add a language.
- Select your preferred language.
- Place that language on the top of your current one to enable it.
Note: The Languages section in the Settings app may vary in all devices based on the Android version and phone’s UI system.
Your entire device’s content has been translated into your chosen language, including the Spotify app.
How to Change Language in Spotify on Desktop
- Open the desktop app for Spotify.
- Sign in with your username and password if you haven’t.
- Click on the drop-down menu beside your profile name at the top right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose the right language from the list.
- Restart the Spotify app to take the effect.
How To Access Spotify Settings
So that was it. We hope that now you’ll be able to use Spotify more conveniently. Apart from this, Apple Music is one of the most loved music apps on the iPhone. To know more which will work the best for you, read our thorough opinion guide here.
You may also check out related posts:
The founder of iGeeksBlog, Dhvanesh, is an Apple aficionado, who cannot stand even a slight innuendo about Apple products. He dons the cap of editor-in-chief to make sure that articles match the quality standard before they are published.
Settings For Spotify Web App Windows 10
Add Spotify App