Stream all audio from any app to every receiver - with just 1 click!
- Build Android App To Stream From Apple Music And Spotify Playlists
- Build Android App To Stream From Apple Music And Spotify Subscription
- Build Android App To Stream From Apple Music And Spotify Playlist
- Build Android App To Stream From Apple Music And Spotify Music Converter
The market leaders like Spotify, Apple Music, and Pandora have become that popular because they’re simply convenient and offer good value for money. However, if you want to create a music streaming app, you need to consider various factors like license, platform, and others.
Use & stream your favorite music apps!
- Build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything. Spotify also offers thousands of Podcasts, including originals that you can't find anywhere else. The Spotify app for Apple Watch lets you stream Spotify directly from your wrist (Spotify Premium.
- If you're on iOS or Android, go into the Apple Music app, select your profile, tap on 'Discover music with friends,' then choose 'Get started.' (You can also set this up through iTunes.) After.
Enjoy Spotify, Google Play Music, Rdio, Deezer, TuneIn, Poweramp and any other audio on your Airport Express, Freebox, AV-receiver, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi, Chromecast, Nexus Player, ROCKI, Smart TV, Roku, SONOS, Gramofon, Denon HEOS, Fire TV, Samsung WAM and many more devices.
Use your favorite music app
Be it Spotify, Google Play Music, Rdio, Deezer, TuneIn or Poweramp.. really any app on your Android can be streamed!
Stream to any receiver
AirMusic supports all the latest streaming technologies and offers seamless compatibility with Apple AirPlay, DLNA, SONOS, Google Cast, Qualcomm® AllPlay™, Denon HEOS, Amazon Fire TV, Roku & Samsung Multiroom
AirMusic works in the background
If you listen to your music & a receiver is available, AirMusic gently notifies you and streams your audio with just 1 click!
Beautiful widgets & Automation
Create widgets for your favorite receivers or use Tasker to manage your connections! Automatically connect when coming home or starting your music.
Enjoy your music everywhere!
AirMusic streams all audio from any app on your Android to all receivers in your home:
Airport Express, Apple TV, ROCKI, Freebox & all AirPlay-enabled receivers like Bang & Olufsen or Bowers & Wilkins
Smart TVs or AV-receivers like Samsung, Sony, LG, Pioneer, Yamaha, Denon, Bose or Onkyo, XBOX 360 etc.
SONOS Wireless HiFi
Enjoy all music on your SONOS
Roku Streaming Player
Stream any audio to your Roku
Chromecast, Nexus Player & other Google Cast-enabled receivers
AllPlay™-enabled receivers like Panasonic, Lenco or Gramofon
All HEOS-receivers are supported
Enjoy all music on Samsung-WAM & more devices
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV & Fire TV Stick
Kodi, XBMC, Shairport, Airfoil Speakers, GMediaRender, AirBubble & more
AirMusic is the most powerful audio streamer for Android!
Its outstanding features guarantee easy & seamless streaming for all your music.
- AirMusic runs in the background and lets you stream with just 1 click
- AirMusic works exactly like original Apple AirPlay and therefor requires 30-60% less WiFi-traffic compared to other AirPlay-apps without affecting the audio-quality
- AirMusic recognizes if you are listening to your music & a receiver is available
- AirMusic sends informations & artwork to your AirPlay- or Google Cast-receiver
- AirMusic supports Tasker - automate your music
- AirMusic's widgets - create shortcuts for your favorite receivers
- Great App, best one in terms of reliability and simplicity
Works well, really well thought out, friendly UI
- Sets the bar for audio streaming apps!
Works great on lollipop. Love that it works with my Apple and Roku devices.
- Love AirMusic!!!
Been absolutely loving this app on both my Nexus devices 5 and 7.
- The app is the best on the market
It workes all the time and the sound is the best the developer is very very helpful and replay so quickly and even help me with an upgrade on my G3 this was an A class service all around.
- Best thing ever
I use this app daily. One man shouldn't have all this power
- Perfect for my use
I used this to play audio from my smartphone to my sonos. It worked perfectly the first time I tried and only took a few seconds without reading any instructions. Very intuitive.
- Amazing app!
This app is amazing! It let's you stream audio to practically anything :-)
- Airplay for Android
The rest of my family is apple centric so finding this app was great. Really fast response to a query on getting it to work with overdrive media...
- final link
Air audio allowed me to combine a few different speaker systems and stream to my entire house. AWESOME
- Works as advertised
Never expected to find such a handy app. The option of directly streaming everything to my sonos is really very useful
- The Best Android Air Play App
I've been using this since it came out and the developer keeps adding more and more functionality and keeps it well updated for new phones! Awesome support too. Hats off to this guy. Best app I ever paid for.
- Wow, okay great
This app is a godsend and is allowing me to stream what i need.
Build Android App To Stream From Apple Music And Spotify Playlists
AirMusic is clean, simple & intuitive to use.
Its widgets & the 'intelligent notification' integrate seamless into your Android.
Here's what you need
- You need an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps.
- Get the Apple Music app from Google Play.
- Subscribe to Apple Music on an Android device. Or sign in with your existing Apple Music subscription.
- To use the latest features of Apple Music, update your Android device to the latest software version and update the Apple Music app.
Sign in, then start listening
To get started, join Apple Music. If you already have an Apple Music subscription, sign in with the same Apple ID that you use with Apple Music. And if you're signed in to the Music app or iTunes for Windows with your Apple ID, you can access your music library on your Android device.
Use Apple Music with Chromecast
You can stream songs playing in Apple Music to your Chromecast device.
- Make sure that your Android device and Chromecast device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open Apple Music and start playback.
- Tap the song that's playing at the bottom of your screen to open Now Playing.
- Tap the Cast button .
- Tap your Chromecast device.
Build Android App To Stream From Apple Music And Spotify Subscription
Before you start playing music, you can also tap the Cast button at the top of the screen in the Music app.
If you need help with your Chromecast, visit Google Support.
Not all content types in Apple Music support Casting, and not all Chromecast devices are supported.
Use Apple Music with Android Auto
With Android Auto, you can listen to Apple Music in your car and control what's playing from your car's display panel. Just download Android Auto from Google Play on your device, then connect your device to you car.
To play music, use voice commands like 'play [title of album]' or 'play [name of song].' Before you get in your car, you can also create a playlist of music that you want to listen to.
Build Android App To Stream From Apple Music And Spotify Playlist
Need help with Android Auto? Visit Google Support.
Android Auto requires Apple Music for Android 2.6.
Manage Family Sharing
You can set up a Family Sharing group — even if you're not an Apple Music subscriber. Just open the Apple Music app, tap the More button , tap Account, then tap Manage Family.
From here, you can create an Apple ID for a child and set up a payment method for your family to use with purchases.
More ways to use Apple Music
Build Android App To Stream From Apple Music And Spotify Music Converter
- Set up Apple Music with an Alexa device.
- Get iTunes for Windows to listen to Apple Music on your PC.
- Set up and use Apple Music in a car that has Apple Music built-in.
- Use Shazam to idenitfy music and play it with Apple Music.