A Fast, Easy-to-use Spotify Music Converter. Sidify Music Converter for Spotify is simply the best choice for those who wish to remove protection from Spotify, because it allows to strip off the protection from Spotify songs and podcast and convert them to plain MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format, keeping original audio quality. Tunelf Spotify Music Converter. Tunelf Spotify Music Converter is a professional-grade music.
If you like listening to streaming music or audio, then you might have wondered if it is possible to have a copy of it or record it for future playback anytime, even offline. If you don’t want to miss a certain program or song, but there is something that you need to do, you may record it so you can still listen to it at any time. Here is a selection of best streaming audio recorders that can record audio from the main streaming music service to create audio files in various audio formats.
1. Sidify Music Converter
Sidify Music Converter includes two powerful streaming audio recorders or converters for converting Spotify Music and Apple Music tracks with lossless quality for Mac & Windows users. The reason why Sidify Music Converter made first place in our top 5 is the fact that it has the simplest navigation by far, when compared with other pieces of software in its price and feature range. Besides, users have reported it to be very easy to set up and customize as well.
#1: The one is Sidify Music Converter, which is called one of the best Spotify audio downloders. With it's crisp and clear interface, you can handle this music converter in seconds. Spotify uses can convert or download any Spotify song or playlist to other popular audio formats with the best audio quality. Moreover, It is able to convert Spotify audio files at 5X faster conversion speed while keeping original ID3 tags after conversion.
- Reliable and accurate recording of Spotify music as MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV;
- Extremely easy to install; user-friendly interface;
- It is quick and works flawlessly;
- Tags songs with Title, Artist, Album, Genre - Automatically;
- Useful feature to remove ads from your recording sessions;
- 1-click to burn Spotify music to CD;
- Keep constantly update for compatibility with the latest versioin of Spotify.
Free Trial Version:
- Download songs from Apple Music and iTunes M4P files to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV;
- Save iTunes M4A, M4B & Audible AA, AAX audiobooks as local files;
- Support batch conversion; User-friendly Interface;
- Fast conversion speed. Keep ID3 tags, all metadata;
- Fully support the latest version of iTunes and Mac/ Windows OS.
2. Audials Tunebite Premium 2018
Audials Tunebite Platinum 2018 is a handy multimedia application for recording, downloading and converting audios and videos. It includes Streaming, Universal converter and Media center. With Audials Tunebite Platinum, you can record the protected music streams of all music services and also the audio streams of websites. It can copy DVDs and it sorts all of your music for you into a convenient and sortable library. Although it doesn't top our list, Audials is intriguing audio converter software.
Moreover, if you are a fan of audiobooks, Audials Tunebite offers an audiobook mode that allows you convert audiobook to .mp3 files at double speed easily.
- Record everything from the Internet- audios and videos;
- Compatibility with many files format and fast conversion speed;
- Convert media files to more than 80 formats;
- Organize and manage your media collection easily.
- The GUI needs to be improved, too much is put into a small area;
- Only four languages are supported;
- Only have Windows and iOS version, without Mac version.
3. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder is software that can detect and automatically download any audio source that’s playing on your computer. It can retrieve details such as artist, album and genre and then embed it into the music file. With Wondershare audio recorder, you can capture and download audio from over 500 popular radios and music streaming sites including Spotify, iTunes radio, BBC radio and much more.
- Reliable and accurate recording of streaming audio;
- Supports keeping ID3 tags;
- Available in Mac and Windows version;
- Integrated ringtone maker that creates .M4r (iPhone) and MP3 ringtones.
- Limited output formats;
- Cannot work on all sources;
- Mac version can't support Mac OS X 10.11 and 10.12 at present.
4. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder
Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder is a nice tool to record streaming audio from music sites, video platforms, radio stations or capture sound from audio chats. It can also deliver output files in a few formats like AAC, MP3. This tool not only functions being an good audio recorder, but also offers the purpose of free audio editing tool, CD burner/ripper and audio converter. It even has its own built-in radio with over 35 different genres to choose from when using its streaming music recorder functions, so you can build your own music library fast.
- Support a variety of audio file formats such as WAV, OGG, AAC, MP3, FLAC etc.
- Embedded player included.
- Keep ID3 tags.
- Provide a free trial version to convert 3 mins of each track.
- It restricts its users to have 128 kbps recordings, which is on the low end of acceptable audio quality
- Don't support batch conversion: download 1 track each time.
Audacity is a free, open source, cross-platform digital audio editor for recording and editing sounds. You are allowed to rip Spotify songs in formats like MP3, WAV, AAC etc. There is a large array of digital effects and plug-ins. But Audacity does not support 64-bit VST audio effect plug-ins and only MIDI files can be displayed. There are also file formats limitations, for instance, Audacity can't natively import or export WMA, AAC, ACS or other proprietary file formats requiring FFmpeg library. In addition, the quality of the sound recorded with Audacity is high but it also depends on your microphone specifications and that of your sound card.
- It's a freeware;
- It is a full-featured audio recording and editing software;
- Available for Windows, macOS, Linux and other operating systems.
- Audacity can't support importing or exporting WMA, AAC, ACS, etc;
- Multi-track functionality is limited and could be improved;
- Some operations aren't very intuitive.
Sidify Apple Music Converter is specially desinged to convert Apple Music tracks. It can download songs from Apple Music songs, iTunes M4P music and Audible audiobooks and convert these tracks to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV at super fast speed with lossless quality. Following shows the main screenshots of Sidify Apple Music Converter for Windows and for Mac.
Convert Netflix Videos to MP4 Format
Netflix Video Downloader is a professional tool for downloading Netflix movies and TV shows to your local computer, keeping audio tracks and subtitles. If you are looking for a simple and efficient way to save Netflix videos as MP4 files, it's the perfect solution recommended for you.Read More >
One of the safest audio formats to store your music files is MP3. An MP3 file can be played on just about any device using just about any music player. So, it makes sense that when you download your Spotify music, you want the songs to be in MP3 format. For that, you need a reliable Spotify to MP3 converter.
In this article, we are going to be looking at the 5 Spotify to MP3 downloaders and converters, but they all have their pros and cons, in this case, we will also introduce a paid tool at the end of the tutorial.
1. AllToMP3 (Desktop Tool)
As the name suggests, this is just one of the tools you want to choose when you want to convert Spotify songs to MP3. You will have to install the program on to your computer to use it and it supports Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- It is completely free to use.
- You can download music from Spotify along with other sites like YouTube and Deezer.
- The program scours MP3 libraries online to download your song and may sometimes fail to find the song.
- There isn’t too much information about the program on its website.
2. Audacity (Desktop Tool)
Audacity is one of the most popular audio editors and converters in the business. Not only is it completely free to use, but it is also very easy to use and supports all operating systems. It is also open-source, which means it will always be free.
- It is free to use.
- It offers a wide range of audio editing features including dialogue, sound effects and trimming of music tracks.
- It is ideal for audio editing more than it is for recording.
- The quality of the sound will depend on the microphone specifications and the sound card on your computer.
- You may have to install several additional programs to use get the full range of formats. For example, if you want to export the audio file as MP3, you must install the Lame MP3 encoder.
- You have to manually click “Start” to begin recording the Spotify song and “Stop” to end the recording, a factor that can greatly alter the song.
- The user interface can be difficult for many new users.
- It doesn’t support the download of albums and playlists.
- It lacks a support team.
3. Spotify™ & Deezer™ Music Downloader (Chrome Extension)
The Spotify™ & Deezer™ Music Downloader is a free Chrome Add-in that can help you easily convert Spotify to MP3. It is very easy to use, all you have to do is install it in Google Chrome and the next time you open Spotify, you will see a download button next to the song you want to download.
- It is very easy to set up. All you have to do is search for it on the Chrome Web Store and install it.
- It is completely free to use.
- This tool doesn’t actually download Spotify songs, instead is looks for the MP3 version of the same file on MP3 libraries online. This means that sometimes you may not be able to find the song you want to download.
- You can also only use this tool to download songs one by one. You can’t download whole playlists or albums
- This tool can also alter the name of the song when downloading making it impossible to tell which song is which, especially if you download many songs
- You can also only use this tool to download songs one by one. You can’t download a whole playlists or albums
4. SpotiApp (Online Tool)
SpotiApp is another free tool that you can use to download Spotify playlists in MP3 format. It is an online tool, which means you don’t have to download it to use it.
- It is free to use and widely available online, making it easily accessible on any browser
- We couldn’t even paste the playlist link into the field provided. SpotiApp doesn’t work at all.
5. Playlist-Converter (Online Tool)
Playlist-Converter is another free online tool that you can use to download Spotify songs and playlists in MP3 format. Like SpotiApp, this tool is also free and available online from just about any browser.
- It is free and widely available online.
- The tool is currently unavailable.
6. Musify Spotify to MP3 Downloader (Paid Tool)
The free tools have their shortcomings. Maybe you are wondering if there is a tool that can fit your needs. Musify Music Downloader is one of the most recommendable Spotify music downloaders and converters, It supports download music, playlists, and albums from more than 1000 music sharing websites which including YouTube, Spotify, Facebook, SoundCloud, Instagram, etc without login to your account. It also allows you to convert local media files into common output formats such as MP3, MP4, and WAV.
Price: 1-month plan: $9.95, 1-year plan: $19.95, lifetime plan: $29.95, family plan: $39.95
How to Download Spotify Music in MP3 Format
Step 1: Download and Install Musify onto your computer.
Step 2: Navigate to Spotify, browse your favorite song or playlist, and copy it’s URL.
Best Spotify Converter For Mac Free
Step 3: Paste your Spotify URL and the program will start to download Spotify music automatically. The default output format of the downloaded tracks is MP3.
Step 4: Once the download completes, you will find the audio files in the download folder of your computer.
When you already have downloaded some tracks from Spotify, can you use Musify to convert them to MP3? Yes, of course. Follow the below tutorial.
How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format
Step 1. Choose the Convert tab on Musify. Click the Add button to import the local files on your computer.
Step 2: After importing the files, click on the convert button and select the output format in the popup window.
Step 3: Once the downloading completes, all your converted files will be available in the converted tab.