The phone must have the latest version of Spotify and Google Clock app. If you meet the above requirements, then here’s what you need to set Spotify playlist as alarm tone: Image: Viney Dhiman.
- Alarm Clock App With Spotify Iphone Xr
- Alarm Clock App Apple
- Spotify Alarm Clock Android
- Iphone Alarm Clock App
- Spotify Alarm App
- Alarm Clock App With Spotify Iphone 11 Pro Max
We all know the benefits of waking up early, just like the saying 'Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy and wise.', but it still seems to be a tough battle for most of us to do that and even get frustrated the moment we hear the annoying morning alarm. To strengthen the motivation and lessen the discomfort, it's advisable to change the standard beeping alarm sound to your favorite song.
Currently, most people listen to music through subscribing a streaming music service, among which, Spotify is the most popular one. Here comes the question: Spotify songs are DRM-protected, for which we are unable to trim or edit the music. How can we set Spotify song as alarm?
In this article, we are going to help you out in two ways, which are suitable for both Android and iPhone users.Directory
- Method 1. Set Spotify as Alarm with Spotify Alarm App
- For Android
- For iPhone
Method 1. Set Spotify as Alarm with Spotify Alarm App
Here we recommend two alarm apps for Spotify – SpotOn for Android users and Alarm Clock for Spotify for iPhone users.
SpotOn is quite similar to the alarm app we see on Android devices, whose simple interface makes it easy to be familiar with. Now let’s see the details on how to set Spotify as alarm with SpotOn.
Step 1 Download, install and open SpotOn.
Step 2 Sign in to your Premium Spotify account and then tab “WAKE” and create a new alarm.
Step 3 Set the exact time that you want your alarm to sound and tap “TAP TO SELECT MUSIC” button. Here you can choose either a playlist (or album) or a specific song as the alarm.
Next you can decide whether you want a fade in effect or shuffle the songs (if you picked a playlist or album). There are other options as well: vibrate? Show notifications? What days of the week you want the alarm to sound and etc.
On iOS, Alarm Clock for Spotify is the app that we need. Similarly, we must log in to Spotify to select the playlist or song.
Step 1 Download, install and open Alarm Clock for Spotify.
Step 2 Log in to your Spotify account and tap anywhere on the screen to open the settings.
Step 3 Select Alarms >Add to create a new alarm.
Step 4 Set the time and select how often you want the alarm to repeat.
Step 5 Tap Playlist and then tap Add in the upper right corner.
Step 6 Select the playlist, album or song that you want to set as alarm and then tap “Done” to finish the setting.
Note: Please remember to select Save to make the alarm effective.
Until now you’ve learned how to use Spotify Alarm App to set Spotify song as alarm. Next we are going to introduce a more powerful way to achieve the alarm settings. By Method 2, you can not only set Spotify song as your alarm freely, but also listen to Spotify songs offline, transfer your Spotify songs to USB, Burn your Spotify songs to CD and so on. In addition, Method 2 is an effective way for both Android and iPhone users.
Method 2: Set Spotify as Alarm with NoteBurner
In Method 2, we are going to decode Spotify songs to a common format, such as MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC so that we can set Spotify music as alarm just like ordinary tracks.
As we all know, it’s the DRM protection that prevents us from downloading any Spotify song from Spotify. In other words, as long as we can remove the DRM restriction, we can easily save them as local files for offline listening or any other purposes. Here we recommend the most popular Spotify DRM removal tool – NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter, which is specially designed for Spotify users to download and convert Spotify songs, albums, or playlists to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format.
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter supports both Windows and Mac OS. Here we will take the Windows version as an example to show you how to get DRM-free Spotify songs to set them as alarm sound. For Mac users, please refer to How to Download Music from Spotify on Mac for detailed steps.
Features of Spotify Music Converter:
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV format;
- Record songs at 5X faster speed with 100% lossless quality.
- Keep ID3 tags after conversion.
- Support burning Spotify music to CD in one-click;
- Upload music to OneDrive directly.
- Support the Windows 10 Store version of Spotify.
Step 1 Download, Install and Launch NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
Step 2 Import Spotify Songs from Spotify to NoteBurner
Click '+' button, there will be a pop-up window prompting you to copy & paste / drag & drop the song / playlist link that you'd like to set as alarm from Spotify.
Step 3 Choose Output Format and Output Path for the Target Alarm Song
Alarm Clock App With Spotify Iphone Xr
Click “Settings” button on the upper right. Here you can choose output format (MP3/ AAC/ FLAC/ WAV), output quality (High 320kbps, Medium 256kbps, Low 128kbps), as well as output path.
Step 4 Download Music from Spotify to Local Computer
Click the 'Convert' button and the Spotify song or playlist you selected in Step 1 will soon be converted and downloaded to your local computer. When the conversion is done, click “Converted” button on the left side and you can check all the songs that have been converted successfully.
Step 5 Transfer the Song to Your Smart Phone and Set Your Spotify Song as Alarm in a Regular Way
Tips: NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter supports one click to burn your Spotify songs to CD as well as share your Spotify songs with your friends via e-mail. For more details, please refer to How to Burn Spotify Music to CD and How to Send Spotify Songs to Friends by E-mail.
Note: The free trial version of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter allows you to convert the first 3 minutes of each song. You can buy the full version to unlock the limitation.
What's next? Download NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter now!
- How to Set Apple Music Alarm
- How to Add Spotify Music to Camtasia
- How to Import Spotify Music to VDJ
- How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB
Netflix Video Downloader
If you are looking for a tool to download and save Netflix videos on your computer forever, Netflix Video Downloader would be your perfect choice. It is powerful and comes with numerous wonderful features, able to help you download any video from Netflix at HD quality with great speed. Learn More >>
With the Clock app, you can turn your iPhone into an alarm clock. Just open the Clock app from the Home screen or Control Center. You can also ask Siri to set an alarm for you.
Alarm Clock App Apple
How to set an alarm
Spotify Alarm Clock Android
- Open the Clock app, then tap the Alarm tab.
- Tap .
- Set a time for the alarm. You can also choose one of these options:
- Repeat: Tap to set up a reoccurring alarm.
- Label: Tap to name your alarm.
- Sound: Tap to pick a sound that plays when the alarm sounds.
- Snooze: Turn on to see a Snooze option when the alarm sounds.
- Tap Save.
Set the alarm's volume
Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics. Under Ringers And Alerts, drag the slider left or right to set the volume. As you drag, an alert will play, so you can hear how the volume changes. Turn on Change with Buttons to use the volume buttons on your device to change the alarm volume. If the alarm volume is too low or quiet, learn what to do.
How to ask Siri to set an alarm
Here are a few examples of what you can ask:
Iphone Alarm Clock App
- 'Wake me up tomorrow at 6:30 AM.'
- 'What alarms do I have set?'
- 'Set my Work alarm.'
How to edit or delete an alarm
To edit an alarm:
Spotify Alarm App
- Open the Clock app and tap the Alarm tab.
- Tap Edit in the upper-left corner.
- Tap the alarm, make your changes, then tap Save.
To delete an alarm:
Alarm Clock App With Spotify Iphone 11 Pro Max
- Swipe left over the alarm and tap Delete.
- Tap Edit, tap , then tap Delete.
- Tap Edit, tap the alarm, then tap Delete Alarm.
How to track your bedtime
With Bedtime you can set the amount of time that you want to sleep each night and the Clock app can remind you to go to bed and sound an alarm to wake you up.
Learn how to set up Bedtime in the Clock app.
Get help with alarms
Do Not Disturb and the Ring/Silent switch don't affect the alarm sound. If you set your Ring/Silent switch to Silent or turn on Do Not Disturb, the alarm still sounds.
If you have an alarm that doesn’t sound or is too quiet, or if your iPhone only vibrates, check the following:
- Set the volume on your iPhone. If your alarm volume is too low or too loud, press the volume button up or down to adjust it. You can also go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and drag the slider under Ringers And Alerts.
- If your alarm only vibrates, make sure that your alarm sound isn't set to None. Open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Edit. Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound.
- If you use iOS 11 or later and you connect headphones or speakers to your iPhone, the alarm plays at a set volume through the built-in speakers on your iPhone as well as wired headphones and speakers. It doesn't play through wireless headphones and speakers.
Manually adjusting your iPhone’s time in Settings to change app behavior, like game timers, isn’t recommended and can affect alarms.